Challenge Guidelines

CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

- Please make sure your card has LOTS OF PINK - that's what it's all about!
- Please link directly to your card post and not just to your blog.
- Please make sure you link back to In The Pink challenge blog on your post to spread the word
- Please don't back link your entry (do not enter one that is dated prior to the date of the challenge).
- Please turn off word verification so that we can comment
- Please follow the theme for the challenge you are entering
- Maximum of THREE entries with different cards per challenge

It would be really nice for you to leave comments on other people's entries - so that we can build up a friendly 'pink' community..... it's always good to leave a little pink love!!

Thursday 4 April 2013

Challenge #18 - Let's Fly Away... IN PINK

Hi Pink Ladies...

Today the challenge is all about 'FLYING AWAY'...  so, this opens up a whole host of possibilities, doesn't it?  Think of things with wings....   balloons, fairies, birds, butterflies.... in fact anything that can get off the ground and fly!!  Now don't forget, the most important rule in the book here at IN THE PINK is that you use MORE PINK THAN ANY OTHER COLOUR!

Gosh, I do sound like I'm harping on.... but lots of entries are coming through with just a slight hint of pink...  now I like to see PINK OVERLOAD as you know...  and as that's what the challenge is all about, I'm here nagging again!!  White is fine to show as it's not a colour.... and of course, skin tones and hair also are OK...  but the main gist of the card/image should be pink..  ok, enough of my soap box!

Check out the inspiration below - and if you'd like more info on the cards shown, click on the link above each card for details:





I'd like to say a great big thank you to Debs for being Guest Designer here on the last two challenges, I think you'll agree with me that she's come up with stunning creations...  and none more so than the fabulous canvas with the birds above..  just simply WOW to this one!

Again, a big thank you to all that enter the challenges....  it's so good to see that the love of this fabulous colour has spread so far and wide...  there are world-wide entrants now!  And also a huge thank you to those that leave a little love, both in the comment box on here, and also on other entrants creations...  that's so good of you!

I hope you now can't wait to get out your pink pens, pencils and ink...  and get creating something that can FLY AWAY!

Big hugs from the Pink Palace..
Christine x

12 comments:

  1. Totally stunning Creations from you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink creations girls. Love them all.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pinkies, my card is all pink, pink ink, papers, butterflies etc. Hope you like it..
    Thanks for the inspiration ladies..

    Have a nice weekend!
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DT inspiration - thank you for the challenge too! I hope my entry has enough pink hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful DT inspiration! I have an angel on my card, they fly too! ;D
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards by the design team. I have added my card which is mostly pink with a little white a tiny amount of blue on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning DT cards - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouf! I am not to late for this challenge! Happy to play with you again, wonderful cards from Debs and you Christine! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is generally accepted in a papercrafting environment that black and white are not considered colours at all. I apologize for misinterpreting the brief for this challenge, and have removed my entries from your challenge.
    Jen Leeflang
    DURBAN
    SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen... So sorry that you've removed your entries... On the first, I could see lots and lots of what appeared to be brown rather than pink.. which is why I mentioned the guidelines...

      I do hope it won't put you off entering.. you have created some stunning pink cards on previous challenges and I'd love to see you here again..

      Christine x

      Delete
  10. Saying "Hello" and thanking you for this great challenge. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really cool. Thanks for finding it. Some really good ideas there, this is going to be a real time sink.I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China travel packages | Asia tour packages | China city tour packages

    ReplyDelete

We'd love you to say hello when you enter.. we can't wait to see your fabulous creations!

Rizzo and The Pink Ladies xx